Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Purethewinery.com/sg (hereinafter referred to as “website”) is owned by THE PURE WINERY (EUROPE) LIMITED (“Supplier”), with an address at 90 George’s Street Upper, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, A96 R8R9, Ireland. Hutspot Media (EyeHan) with an address of Kanaalweg 57, 8161PT EPE Netherlands holds the contract for hosting shop.purethewinery.com. Star Trust Pte Ltd is the sole appointed importer and distributor for The Pure Winery (Europe) Limited in Singapore. Sale of wines through www.shop.purethewinery.com/sg is authorized under L/L028141/2020/P. The Pure Winery (Europe) Limited may appoint any such third parties (collectively, “Affiliates”), as may be necessary to perform The Pure Winery (Europe) Limited’s obligations under this agreement]
3. By accessing this website, You acknowledge that You are 18 years or older and have read and understood the Terms and that You agree to be bound by the Terms. If You do not agree to the Terms or have not reached 18 years of age then you must not use this website.
4. From time to time We may vary the Terms and You must accept the Terms on each occasion You access the website.
5. “Our”, “We”, and “Us” means The Pure Winery (Europe) Limited and “You” and “Your” means the customer having an account with Us or placing an order with Us www.shop.purethewinery.com/sg
1. By placing an order with Us You are confirming that You are 18 years or older. It is illegal for Us to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
2. When You give Us Your credit or debit card details You are confirming that You are either the card holder, or that You have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering wine from Us.
3. The delivery address supplied by You must be in Singapore. We are not permitted to ship product internationally
4. No Cancellation after order is placed. Refund will only be provided in the case of damaged or product or non-delivery / cancellation by Star Trust Pte Ltd
5. We reserve the right to cancel any orders We cannot fulfil for any reason. If Your order is cancelled We will contact You to inform You of the cancellation and refund any money You have paid Us for that order.
1. Products offered by Us are displayed on Our website(s) in ‘real time’. Any product may be withdrawn from offer without notice at Our discretion.
2. We reserve the right to limit sales to retail quantities if we reasonably deem that the order is not within a reasonable retail quantity. If you wish to purchase unusually large orders for an event, please call us prior to placing the order so that we can accommodate your request.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
1. Orders placed by 4pm will be dispatched the next business day. Orders placed after 4pm will be dispatched within 2 working days. We will contact You in case of any unforeseen change in delivery dates. Deliveries are not typically made on Sunday and Public Holidays.
2. Delivery charge is SGD $8 (including GST) for all orders of 1 or 2 bottles. Orders of 3 or more bottles will enjoy free delivery.
3. You will receive an email confirmation of your order at the completion of Your order.
4. In the case where delivery is non successful, a redeliver fee of $8 will apply.
5. Delivery is considered completed once the products are left at the delivery address specified in Your order, whether accepted in person or left unattended.
6. If Your order is damaged upon delivery, We will send You a replacement order as soon as possible. If We are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days We will offer You a full refund including the delivery fee.
7. Our courier may require a proof of age identification check if they deem it reasonable at the time they are making the delivery to You or a person accepting the delivery on your behalf.
8. Risk of damage, loss or deterioration to the product passes to You upon completed delivery.
9. We do not allow returns of stock unless the bottle was damaged or corked. You must notify us within 24 hours if this has occurred. We do not allow for returns for change of mind, or more than 24 hours after delivery.
10. If your Wine is corked or damaged, we will endeavour to replace it within 7 days.
11. The full price of the product must be received by Star Trust prior to delivery being made.
ACCEPTABLE USE, SECURITY, PRIVACY AND RISK
1. For Your own safety We and/or our Affiliates reserve the right to contact Your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
3. This clause applies to Your access and use of Our website and its associated websites, APIs, applications button, widgets, SMS and e-mail notifications as well as any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on our website (collectively referred to as the Content).
3.1 You represent and warrant that You will not do any of the following while accessing or using Our Content:
(i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Content in any way;
(ii) modify or make derivative works based on the Content, or reverse engineer or access the underlying software for any reason;
(iii) access or search, or attempt to access or search, the Content by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through the currently available, published interface which is provided by Us;
(iv) interfere with or disrupt the Content or the servers or networks providing the Content; or
(v) perform any action with the intent of introducing to the Content or our website any software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs.
3.3. It is Your responsibility to ensure that Your computer is free from any malware or program that may result in the violation of clauses governing the use of Our website or the Content. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
3.4. Further, You may not use Our website:
(i) In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
(ii) For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
(iii) To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
(iv) To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
(v) To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use (as the case may be) any Content or material to create any effect that would be inconsistent with the Contribution standards (defined under the section titled “WALL POSTS”)
4. Where Our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for Your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
We do not promote or recommend these products and/or services to You. If You access these links You do so at Your own risk.
We and/our Affiliates shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (indirect or direct) of the use of this website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained or available from this website.You acknowledge that Your use of this website is at your sole risk and you are solely liable for any damage, loss or expense You incur from using the website
1. If You post a comment on any of the public walls incorporated within the site, Your comments will be in the public domain and will be visible to anyone who visits the site. The following content standards apply to any and all material which You comment or contribute to our website or our marketing platforms including but not limited to our pages on social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter (Contribution).
2.. You are solely responsible for all posts listed using Your account or during your session on the website or on our marketing platforms, whether the post was authorised or not.
3. A Contribution must:
(i) Be accurate (where it states facts).
(ii) Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
(iii) Comply with the law applicable in Singapore, including but not limited to Protection from Online Falsehoods and Manipulation Act 2019 (POFMA).
4. A Contribution must not:
(i) Be defamatory of any person.
(ii) Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
(iii) Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
(iv) Promote sexually explicit material.
(v) Include child sexual abuse material.
(vi) Promote violence.
(vii) Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, or disability.
(viii) Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
(ix) Be likely to deceive any person.
(x) Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
(xi) Promote any illegal activity.
(xii) Be in contempt of court.
(xiii) Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
(xiv) Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
(xv) Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
(xvi) Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from the brand PURE The Winery, if this is not the case.
(xvii) Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
(xviii) Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
(xix) Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other websites.
(xx) Be in violation of any advertising standards that are applicable in Singapore.
5. If You post a comment on our public walls or any marketing platform we use , or if You post on Our Facebook page,Tweet about Usor mention PURE The Winery on other social media platforms, You agree that we can publish the post to promote PURE the Winery, without the need to reference You when we do so.
6. Where we are legally allowed to, We reserve the right to remove Contributions that are in breach of the requirements relating to Contributions as set out above or are otherwise unlawful under Singapore law. We reserve the right to make any reports to relevant authorities or third parties against any content You post on any social media in which PURE The Winery is expressly or implicitly referred to which is in breach of the requirements of Contributions that are set out above.
All content displayed or comprising the website, including without limitation the images, brand names, trademarks, commentary, website layout and software are subject to intellectual property protection in Singapore and internationally. You do not have permission to modify the content on this website, permit unauthorized users to access it (whether intentionally or otherwise) or transmit it to third parties. Any misuse of Our intellectual property rights and/or Our partners’ intellectual property rights will result in immediate termination of Your account and You may be liable for damages.
Information contained on our website is uploaded regularly. We cannot guarantee the information to be correct, current or complete as there are a number of factors, which affect this information. We accept no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our website.
We warrant that the product supplied by Us is of merchantable quality when delivered to You. To the extent permitted by law We expressly disclaim all express, implied, statutory warranties, guarantees and representations. In accordance with these terms and conditions, Our warranty given in respect of merchantable quality is limited to the replacement or resupply of the affected product to You or a refund of the cost of the product, at Our discretion.
1.You acknowledge that We and/or our Affiliates are not liable to You under any circumstances for any loss, damage or expense (including indirect or consequential, loss of opportunity or profits)You may incur from using our website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained or available from this websiteTo the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective then Our aggregate liability to You under these Terms for all exclusions referred to above for all and any causes of action (collectively) shall be limited to SGD$50.
2. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to exclude or limit either party’s liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
(b) fraud; or
(c) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under Singapore Law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us, Our officers, employees, partners, suppliers, agents and contractors from and against all losses, proceedings, charges and costs (whether direct, indirect, special, exemplary or consequential) of every kind made against
Us due to Your use, misuse or access to Our website in breach of any of the clauses in this agreement and/or in allowing (with or without intention or knowledge) a person under 18 years of 18 access to Our website or to take delivery of the product on Your behalf (whether with or without your permission).
We shall not be responsible to You if we are unable to deliver Your order or if we are prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will notify you of any delays to your delivery. However,
if we are prevented from performing our obligations beyond a reasonable time then we may, at our discretion, elect to cancel Your order and provide a refund or credit to the value of the cancellation without further liability to You.
NOTICES TO YOU
We may contact you via the contact details provided by you including your email address.
You must maintain Your contact details as current at all times.
These Terms contain the entire agreement between You and Us for the use of Our website to purchase product. All and any other understandings, agreements and representations are hereby expressly excluded.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
It is Your responsibility to consume alcohol sensibly.
2. When You visit Our website , We and/or our Affiliates collect -Personal Data about You to enable Us to process and deliver your order as well as to perform analytics for PURE the Winery. While the specific types of Personal Data You submit through Our website may vary depending on Your usage of Our website and whether you maintain an account with Us, there are broad categories of Personal Data which are collected by Us and/or Our Affiliates, i.e. Hutspot, Stripe, Star Trust], including:
(ii) Identity Data, which includes Your country of residence, job title, age, marital status and/or gender.
(iii) Contact Data, which includes Your email address, fax and/or telephone number.
(iv) Transaction Data, which includes Your credit card details, Your billing address, Your mailing address or the mailing address of the intended recipient of Your order, payments and orders to and from You, and other details of products and services that You have supplied to or purchased from us.
(v) Usage Data, which includes information regarding activity on Our website and other services, such as the number of visitors to the website or social media application, the date and time of those visits, the number of pages viewed, navigation patterns and, where relevant, the websites visited before visiting the website.
(vi) Marketing and Communications Data, which includes Your interests, feedback, survey responses, preferences in receiving marketing materials from Us and Your communication preferences, as well as Your preferences for particular products or services; and
(vii) Technical Data, which includes Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the internet device identity or media access control address of Your device, information regarding the manufacturer, model or operating system of the device that You use and/or information about the web browser that You use to access our Website;
4. We and/or our Affiliates collect your Personal Data:
(i) Directly from you. You may give us Your Identity, Contact, Profile and Transaction Data when You do any of the following (whether on your own behalf or on behalf of your organisation):
(a) use our Website;
(b) create an account on Our Website;
(c) enter into a contract with Us or purchase Our products;
(d) apply for or enquire about Our Website or products;
(e) participate in a promotion, survey, event or other marketing campaign organised by Us;
(f) subscribe to Our newsletters or alerts;
(g) request marketing materials to be sent to You; or
(h) contact Us — for example, if you get in touch to give Us some feedback.
(ii) From your authorised representatives. We may also collect Your Identity, Contact, Profile and Transaction Data from your authorised representatives. These include persons whom You have authorised and persons who have been validly identified as acting on Your behalf pursuant to Our security procedures;
(iii) When you interact with our Website. As You interact with Our website, we may automatically collect Your Technical Data. We may collect such personal data by using website cookies and web beacons, subject to the policies set out under the section titled “INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY THROUGH COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY”
(iv) Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive Your Personal Data from third parties which are located in various countries. These include:
(a) Technical Data from analytics providers [such as Google and Hutspot], advertising networks and social media platforms such as [LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook]; and
(b) Contact and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
5. We and/or our Affiliates may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
(i) To register You as a new customer.
(ii) To process and deliver Your order(s).
(iii) To manage Your account, including managing payments, fees and charges and collecting and recovering money owed to Us.
(iv) To manage Our relationship with You.
(v) To administer, operate, provide, maintain and protect Our business and Our Website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data, as well as ensuring that unauthorised users do not access the information on Our Website).
(vi) To analyse and improve our websites and Our products and services.
(vii) To deliver relevant content and advertisements to You and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve You.
(viii) To make suggestions and recommendations to You about products or services that may be of interest to You.
(ix) To send You relevant information about our events, news announcements or promotions.
(x) To enable You to complete a survey or participate in a promotion, survey, event or other marketing campaign organised by Us.
(xi) To contact You in relation to all of the above.
(xii) Where we have to use your Personal Data for another purpose as required by law or regulation — for example, to respond to administrative, judicial or law enforcement requests or to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
6. We and/or Our Affiliates may disclose your Personal Data to other third parties in limited circumstances as set out below:
(i) We and/or our Affiliates may share Your Personal Data with Our suppliers, agents or contractors in connection with services they perform for Us or pursuant to agreements with Our suppliers;
(ii) We and/or our Affiliates may share Your Personal Data with third parties to comply with a legal obligation, in good faith that an applicable law requires it, at the request of government authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce Our contractual rights or other applicable policies, to detect and protect against fraud or any technical or security vulnerabilities, to respond to an emergency, or otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety or security of third parties and visitors to our website or the public;
(iii) As We continue to develop our business, We may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires or merges with Us, Your Personal Data will be disclosed to such entity in accordance with all Data Privacy Laws applicable to Us.
(iv) If any bankruptcy or reorganisation proceeding is brought by or against Us, all such information will be considered an asset of Ours and as such it is possible they will be sold or transferred to third parties. In addition, We shall ensure that the disclosure of Your Personal Data where bankruptcy or reorganisation proceedings are brought against Us is done in accordance with all Data Privacy Laws applicable to us.
8. We and/or our Affiliates only retain Your Personal Data for as long as is necessary for Us to use your Personal Data as described above. However, please be advised that We may retain some of your Personal Data after you cease to use our services, for instance if the data is necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as retaining the information for tax and accounting purposes. PURE the Winery, Hutspot and Star Trust Pte Ltd may retain your data on file until you actively elect to have your data removed from our records by means of unsubscribing.
9. In some circumstances We and/or Our Affiliates may anonymise your Personal Data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case We may use this information indefinitely without further notice to You.
10. Although there is no way that any Website can absolutely guarantee the security of your Personal Data, We take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information We and/or Our Affiliates hold is protected from misuse, interference and loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure by the use of various methods, including secure storage. We periodically review Our security measures and where necessary to ensure the security of Your Personal Data, appoint third parties to check, test, operate and manage the website.
11. Please contact Us immediately if You become aware or have reason to believe there has been any unauthorised use of Your personal information that We hold.
12. You are responsible for keeping your login information and passwords confidential.
13. If You opt-out of or unsubscribe from emails from PURE the Winery, You will only be contacted by us regarding service issues such as, without limitation, order confirmation and delivery confirmation, significant changes to terms and conditions and non-marketing e-mails.
Collection of Personal Data
1. We and/or our Affiliates process Personal Data you provide directly to Us, in particular when You complete a data collection form.For example, We and/or our Affiliates collect Personal Data when You create an account, use the Services, participate in a contest or promotion, register for an event or an online course, apply for a job, request customer support or otherwise communicate with Us.
2. The Personal Data may include the following data as well as any other type of information that we specifically request you to provide to Us through Our collection forms, such as:
(i) name;(ii) email address,
(iii) postal address,
• (iv) phone number,
(v) information about your company and current position.
3. We use other third parties, such as a credit card processing company, to bill You for Our Services When You sign up for Our services, We will share Your personal information only as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY THROUGH COOKIES
AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
(i) A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed onto an Internet user’s web browser or device and which is used to record information related to the navigation or the use of a device or a website.
(ii) A “web beacon” is a small object or image that is embedded into a web page, application, or email and is used to track activity. They are also sometimes referred to as pixels and tags (also known as “tracking pixels”). It may be used in Our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
2. Some of the cookies are used for the exclusive purpose of enabling or facilitating communication required to provide Our Services or are strictly necessary for the provision of Our Services.These are essentially of session cookies for authenticating and connecting to the Services, as well as memorizing navigation items during a session.
3. You have the ability to decline cookies by changing the settings on Your browser but this might prevent You from benefiting from some elements of the Services. You can also consult or destroy cookies if You wish, since they are stored on your hard disk.
4. We and/or our Affiliates may also use these technologies for other purposes than the Services operation such as, but not limited to:
(i) Improving Our Services;
(ii) To remember You, for your convenience, when You visit Our Services;
(iii)To provide You with advertising tailored to your interests;
5. We inform You, in particular,that We use Google Analytics to collect information about use of Our Services. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. We inform You that Google
Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify You as a unique user the next time you visit Our site, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google.
this site by disabling cookies on your browser. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit Google Analytics.
6. We and/or their Affiliates may, depending on the situation, also use social media including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram which may utilize Your core profiling information to target an online advertisement of our products and services to You.
We do not collect data from Persons under 18 year of age. We will require you to confirm your age to ascertain this minimum age requirement. Persons under 18 years of age will be rejected from our list.
How we use the Data
We may use information about you for the following purposes:
• Provide, maintain and improve Our Services;
• Provide and deliver the Services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by PURE the Winery and others, with your prior consent, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with Our Services;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected, and which is necessarily contemplated by the collection of such information or is otherwise explicitly mentioned in the process of collection.
According to the Regulation, each Data processing is performed on one of the following legal basis:
• Your consent;
• The performance of the Service subscribed by you.
• The legitimate interests pursued by Us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental right and freedoms.
We commit to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your Data. Individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Us at:email@example.com
WE AND/OR OUR AFFILIATES ARE COMMITTED TO TAKING APPROPRIATE AND COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE MEASURES DESIGNED TO KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE. OUR TECHNICAL, ADMINISTRATIVE AND PHYSICAL PROCEDURES ARE DESIGNED TO PROTECT DATA FROM LOSS, THEFT, MISUSE AND ACCIDENTAL, UNLAWFUL OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, DISCLOSURE, ALTERATION, USE AND DESTRUCTION. WE FOLLOW GENERALLY ACCEPTED STANDARDS TO PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO US, BOTH DURING TRANSMISSION AND ONCE IT IS RECEIVED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU CAN CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to unsubscribe from communication from marketing communication from Pure The Wineryat any time. To exercise this right, you can access the ‘unsubscribe’ link contained within our direct mails, or alternatively you may submit this request via emailing email@example.com, including the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the email subject line. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or Our ongoing business relations.
You can also contact Us by sending an email to to request to be removed from Our sales call list.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you have any questions relating to this policy, contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org